Terms & Conditions
- Terms are strictly cash on delivery unless a credit account has been opened.
- Credit accounts must be cleared by the 30th of the month following invoice date. In the event of an account being in arrears, we reserve the right to withhold further supplies and add a charge of interest at our discretion.
- A charge may be added at our discretion to any account where a cheque has to be represented to the bank.
- We reserve the right to alter prices without notice in the event of market fluctuations or pricing errors.
- All invoiced goods remain the property of Pioneer Foodservice until they are paid for in full. All risks in the goods pass to the purchaser on delivery.
- Customers must sign for all goods delivered and check these goods with the driver to ensure they are correct and in suitable condition. Any claims must be made to the company by the end of the working day following the day of delivery.
- Where goods are returned, a collection note will be issued and in the case of cash customers a deduction will be made from the invoiced cost.
- Please place your orders as early as possible on the day before delivery. Orders and additions may also be placed ONLINE, via fax or email, or on our answer machine, up until 10.30pm for next day delivery.
- Customer orders for delivery must be for at least £40 (excluding VAT). We reserve the right not to deliver an order which is below this amount.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.